All Day Energy Greens® Fruit Flavor Hi-Octane Energy Drink For Health & Life
There are 38 specially picked superfoods and nutrients from Mother Nature in every delicious glass of All Day Energy Greens!Many of these superfoods have been studied for their health benefits by some of the most prestigious universities and medical institutions around the world.
- Excellent source of Antioxidants like Vitamin C that help protect against damage to your cells*
- Digestive Enzymes to help support healthy digestive function*
- B Vitamins to support energy production*
- Vitamin D & K to help promote bone health*
- 100% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin D, K, B12, Folic Acid, Riboflavin and Biotin
- Superfoods like Spirulina, Barley Grass, Apples, Beets, Pomegranate, Blueberry, Chlorella and Alfalfa
|*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
Strawberry Cream Flavor, Gum Arabic, Citric Acid and Xanthan Gum.
Suggested Use: Take once a day with food. Mix
approximately 1 rounded tablespoon (1 scoop) in 6 to 8 ounces
of water or your favorite smoothie. For maximum freshness,
refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner before using any nutritional supplement,
especially if you are taking medications on a regular basis, anticipate surgery, or
are otherwise under medical supervision. Product not intended for use by children
under 18 or women who are pregnant or lactating.
09/09/2016 10:50 AM
My husband is a veteran of Desert Storm, and was stationed at Fort McClellan, which was shut down due to extreme toxic health hazards just a few years after he was discharged. He has suffered health issues due to the toxic exposure, including chronic joint and muscle pain. Several years ago an acquaintance who had a startling story of increased health (and even returned hair color!) recommended this product. My husband decided to give it a trial run. While his results haven't been as visually dramatic as his acquaintances', he has found that All Day Energy Greens reduces his chronic pain levels, and may be supporting detoxification. He has been taking it now for close to 4 years, and it is a nearly-regular part of his diet. He finds the stand alone flavor tolerable, but likes it much better in a smoothie. We throw it into the Ninja blender with and apple, a banana and almond milk. We buy it in bulk to reduce the cost. I use it periodically, too, for alkalization of my diet and general detox benefits, but not as often, because of the price and his need. I wish IVL would reduce the amount of 10 page full color brochures that seem to show up in our mailbox, sometimes almost daily, and pass on the cost savings to the consumer. This is a good product, and the company reduces its perceived credibility by using tabloid style advertising. But, I suppose they are worried their elderly target market might forget them. Lol! We'll keep reordering, either way.
07/16/2016 1:28 PM
The first day, I felt a nourishment that I had not felt for a while. The second day, I felt a bit more energy than I had been having.... I have not gotten to the third day yet, but If it makes me feel this much better in just a few days.... I am going to stick with it. AND it really does taste 'berry' good :) I gave a rating of 4 ONLY because I wish the product would be a little less expensive. But if it keeps making me feel better... and I only have to drink one glass a day... I will commit to more than just a months trial order.
06/23/2016 7:42 AM
I've been using All Day Energy for about two years now, Sixty four years old and I feel like I'm thirty. Keep in mind, it's not the product it's the body. When your body gets the right fuel, it responds accordingly. I have shared it with a few friends. Most don't order because they make a project out of it. They think they have to make a smoothie and extra this and that. To much work. Just get it in you. Six ounces of cold water, one scoop, drink it down. End of story. I've researched nutritional drinks and IVL has the best stuff at a reasonable price. Catch a six month supply with two extra containers thrown in for 149.95, that's 18.75 a month, or .63 cents a day. Pretty reasonable considering there isn't much nutrition in the produce you buy for big bucks at the grocery store. Split your order and get four ADEG and Go Ruby Go. WOW! Thanks AVL!!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoShip. A tremendous savings of $48 a year... or more!
- EXCLUSIVE 25% SAVINGS on each month ordered.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Service Department to add a product or change your delivery at your convenience.
- If you are not satisfied with the AutoShip or your purchase you may return it for a full refund. Refunds do not include shipping and handling.
- To return a product please contact us email@example.com or 1-800-218-1378, Mon-Fri 8am to midnight Eastern time, or Sat-Sun 9am to 8pm Eastern time ot obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Return the unused portion and in order to expedite your refund, please include your receipt.