Featuring Dr. Christine Horner
The world of vitamins and supplements can be overwhelming and confusing, but the Vibrant Health Forum (VHF) is now available to help guide you and answer your questions. Our goal is to help you make informative decisions regarding your health care so you can ultimately live a vibrant life!
Each week, the VHF will feature an educational article on a popular health topic along with a video blog discussing simple tips to help you achieve extraordinary health.
Dr. Christine Horner on Youtube
As we age, the incidence of chronic diseases begins to rise. The good news is-you can reduce your risk of developing most of these diseases through simple diet and lifestyle measures. Even if certain diseases run in your family, you can still reduce your risk to a minimum with healthier choices.
Screening tests for common diseases are important because they can help to identify these conditions at their earliest stages-before you have symptoms-and when they are most easily treatable. Which screening tests you need depends on your age, family history, your own health history, and other risk factors.
- Should Mammograms be Phased Out?
- Can you "Freeze Out" Weight Gain?
- Women, Strokes and New Prevention Guidelines
- Pre-Emptive Surgeries: Good Thinking or Dangerous Trend?
- Can You "Game" Your Way to Improved Brain Health?
- Tips to Lower Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Benefits Of Black Cohosh For Menopause: A Godsend Or A Placebo?
- Learning How To Cope With Stress
- A Secret to Kick-Starting Weight Loss
- Super Spirulina
- BRCA Genes: What's your Breast cancer risk?
Ask Dr. Christine Horner a Question
We really enjoy hearing from our customers. Your feedback and questions often help us better serve your needs. So please feel free to submit questions or topics that you would like to learn more about. Dr. Horner will select a question to answer each week on the VHF video blog. The next one could be your's!
In the section below, please enter your question and email address and then hit the submit button.
You will receive a confirmation email that your question was received. You will receive a response in 3-5 business days. Thank you for your participation and taking charge of your health!