Featuring Dr. Christine Horner
The world of vitamins and supplements can be overwhelming and confusing, but the Vibrant Health Forum (VHF) is now available to help guide you and answer your questions. Our goal is to help you make informative decisions regarding your health care so you can ultimately live a vibrant life!
Each week, the VHF will feature an educational article on a popular health topic along with a video blog discussing simple tips to help you achieve extraordinary health.
Dr. Christine Horner on Youtube
It's no secret that regular exercise is one of the most important components to good health at every age. But what you may not know is just how powerful keeping fit can be, especially after 50 years of age. Recent research shows the effects of moving, or not moving, your body is more profound than scientists ever imagined.
Not only can the right type and amount of regular exercise prevent or improve uncomfortable age-related symptoms such as joint pain, sleep problems and menopausal symptoms, but it also can improve or prevent the most common chronic diseases, and add many quality years to your life.
- Essential Health Screenings for Women
- Should Mammograms be Phased Out?
- Can you "Freeze Out" Weight Gain?
- Women, Strokes and New Prevention Guidelines
- Pre-Emptive Surgeries: Good Thinking or Dangerous Trend?
- Can You "Game" Your Way to Improved Brain Health?
- Tips to Lower Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Benefits Of Black Cohosh For Menopause: A Godsend Or A Placebo?
- Learning How To Cope With Stress
- A Secret to Kick-Starting Weight Loss
- Super Spirulina
- BRCA Genes: What's your Breast cancer risk?
Ask Dr. Christine Horner a Question
We really enjoy hearing from our customers. Your feedback and questions often help us better serve your needs. So please feel free to submit questions or topics that you would like to learn more about. Dr. Horner will select a question to answer each week on the VHF video blog. The next one could be your's!
In the section below, please enter your question and email address and then hit the submit button.
You will receive a confirmation email that your question was received. You will receive a response in 3-5 business days. Thank you for your participation and taking charge of your health!